domenica 6 gennaio 2013

Some news... music, a new wip and .... :D

Hello! How are you? Have you spent a good  New Year's  party?
I was with Sara and my parents having some nice day in the mountains :D
Snow, love and fire (in the fireplace! :D) What can you desire more?


So, waiting for a good wood base for the Nurgle Demon... I'm doing this fast & crazy paintjob :D
I'm painting a bloooody bunny!
So much fun with this miniature. Sometimes I decide to paint without think so much.... I really like blood, texture and colours! So, here we have some pics :D

I'm having fun with purple :D Amazing color, you can play it and make so many things ^^
Shadows with: incubi darknes, chaos black
Middle color: naggaroth night
Light with: sunburst yellow, elf flesh, space wolfes grey and white
Bad pics... -.-
(the withe spots are dust, sorry)









And
Some music for the pics :D :D :D



















Ps: and the "and"? sorpresa :D

1 commento: